Surrogacy One, a service of Clarus Law Group, is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors. We have created this policy to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- To provide services to our clients we may ask our clients for personal information such as names, email addresses, and phone numbers. We use a secure order form on a secure server as security to measure to help prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information. We use this information only to facilitate the provision of services you have requested. For example, we use this information to contact you when necessary or to send you information. You can opt out of these mailings by sending an email to email@example.com
- We will not sell or rent information about our clients to third parties. We will not provide third parties (other than as is necessary to provide the services) with client information that would uniquely identify a client without first obtaining the client’s express permission.
- We will only disclose a client’s information if legally required to do so or if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so.
- We use certain tracking software that allows us to monitor how our site is used. For example, we are able to track how many times a certain page is viewed. We do not use tracking software to gather personal information about our clients.
- We may link to third party sites. We are not responsible for the content of those pages or their privacy practices.
If you have any comments or questions about the administration of this site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org